1) All bikes MUST pass technical inspection prior to admittance to the track. If your bike DOES NOT pass tech inspection, you will NOT receive a refund or credit.
2) Tires should be in Excellent (like new) condition. Regardless the tread pattern (any portion of it) must not be down to the wear indicators when you arrive. Any tires with shredding, cracking or flat spots will not pass tech inspection.
3) All Controls and Brake levers must function properly, and may not have excess pull/play.
4) All lights / lenses must be taped over. We also suggest pulling fuses so the tape will not gum up. Side mirrors must be taped over or removed.
5) All machines must have an operational kill switch/button and self-closing throttle in good working condition.
6) Wheel balance weights must be well-secured (taped over).
7) License plates must be taped or removed.
8) For occasional track use, your chain does not require any adjustment beyond what is recommended in your owner's manual. The chain play will be checked during the tech inspection. If it is too tight or too loose, you will be suggested by the inspector to adjust it accordingly. Motoyard staff will not be responsible for a chain that fails.
9) We strongly suggest safety wiring your oil drain plug.
10) We recommend to use Water Wetter or equivalent, but it is not mandatory.